We ship to all states except: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Utah.
- All wine deliveries must be signed for by an adult over the legal drinking age (21+).
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- 3 Bottle Minimum: Packaging and shipping fewer than 3 bottles does not allow us to pass on sufficient savings to our customers.
Free shipping is not available on voucher purchases and certain promotional offers unless stated otherwise in the terms of the voucher or offer.
Our industry-leading order processing allows for all orders received by 1:00 to ship the same day. As costs have increased, we have introduced a processing fee to be able to continue offering same day shipping.
- 3-5 Bottles – $14.95 Shipping + $2.95 Processing ($17.90)
- 6+ Bottles – FREE Shipping + $2.95 Processing ($2.95)
Orders placed before 1:00 PM local time will ship the same business day, while orders placed after 1:00 PM will ship the next business day. Shipments generally deliver within 1–3 business days after order is received, and require an adult signature at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for deliveries during the day, Macy's Wine Shop recommends one of the following:
1. Use of a business address to ensure prompt delivery of your product
2. We are proud to offer FedEx Hold At Location, with shipping service to over 14,000 convenient pickup locations (including most Walgreens) for free. Just choose "Pickup Location" as your delivery option when checking out. The location will hold your package for up to 5 days so that you can pick up at your convenience.
Shipping fees are non-refundable and restocking fees may apply for packages that are returned to Macy's Wine Shop as undeliverable.
Orders requesting delivery to states that prohibit alcoholic shipments will be void. We also adhere to all state aggregate volume limits on the shipping of wine. If you need more information on your state's limits you can contact us. In accordance with state laws, all orders are reviewed, accepted and fulfilled by licensed retail entities in the industry.
If a shipment is damaged or lost during transit it must be reported to Macy's Wine Shop within 60 days of the expected delivery date. We will work with the appropriate courier to resolve the issue. Macy's Wine Shop is not responsible for any losses or damages that occur during transit unless Macy's Wine Shop receives notice from you within 60 days of the expected delivery date of the loss or damage to your product.