Last Updated August 22, 2023
This website, www.macyswineshop.com, and its related web pages, social media pages, accounts, and mobile websites and applications, as applicable, owned or operated by or licensed to us (collectively, the "Site") is operated by Drinks Holdings, Inc. (referred to herein as the "Company," "we," "our" or "us"). We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Please also visit the Macy's Wine Shop Terms and Conditions for explanation of additional terms governing your use of the Site and the purchase of associated products. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for the content on, or the privacy practices of, any third-party website not owned or operated by us to which this Site links or that link to this Site. If you visit, or submit information to, any of those websites your visit and information are governed by the privacy statements of the third parties who own or operate those websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statements of any website you visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. In this section, we describe the categories of information we collect.
- Identifiers such as name, email address, age and/or date of birth, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, online identifiers like user account name, and unique identifiers that we use for advertising purposes. If you make a gift purchase for someone else, we may collect the name, email address, age and/or date of birth, shipping address and telephone number of the gift recipient, as well as other information you choose to share with us.
- Contact information such as your email, billing address, delivery or shipping address, and phone number.
- Payment information, if you make a purchase through the Site. We work with a third-party payment processor to collect and process your payment information such as credit, debit, or other payment card numbers.
- Commercial and transaction information such as your purchase and transaction history, product details, purchase price, and the date and time of the transaction.
- Account information including your username, password, purchase information, address information, email and text communication preferences including your communication preferences relating to orders, marketing, and other activities.
- Online and technical information such as your IP address and device or other persistent identifiers, device characteristics, browser type and version, operating system, Internet service provider, other browsing data, data related to your viewing of (and interactions with) our advertisements, referring and exit pages, platform type, and other information that we collect using cookies, pixels, beacons, and other similar technologies to understand your interactions with our Site, including your browsing behavior, purchase behavior, and other engagement with our Site.
- Site usage information including information about how you use our Site, access times and length of stay, click data, items you place in your cart, specific pages accessed, search terms you used to reach our Site, links clicked and search terms input at the Site.
- Communication preferences including your preferences in receiving marketing.
- Audio information, such as recordings of your voice when you contact our customer service.
- Optional user content you may choose to provide, such as product reviews, comments, inquiries, responses to surveys or quizzes, sweepstakes entries, and the content of communications with our customer support team.
- Inferences including information derived from other information that we have collected. We create inferred and derived data elements by analyzing your transaction history in combination with other information we have collected about you to personalize product offerings, your shopping experience, marketing messages and promotional offers.
Some of the information about you may include personal information that can be used to identify you, like name, address, and email address. In certain states, the definition of personal information may be broader and include things like IP address, mobile device ID, and unique identifiers used by cookies. When the information we collect about you is considered personal information under applicable law, we treat it as personal information.
Personal information does not include data where your identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify you or that we aggregate so that you can no longer be identified, which we may use for any purpose.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The following are examples of ways we may collect your information:
Directly From You
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create an account, add items to your cart on our Site, place an order, make a payment, ask to receive emails or text messages, contact customer service, submit comments or reviews, respond to surveys, enter into sweepstakes or other programs, provide product reviews, submit comments or inquiries to us, communicate with our customer support team, interact with us on social media, submit a search on our Site, or otherwise contact us. With respect to your credit card information, when you make a purchase on the Site, your payment information is passed directly to our credit card processor in an encrypted format. We do not store your credit card information but, instead, receive a token that we match to your order to complete the transaction. We may ask you for information when you enter a promotion or sweepstake offered by us, sign up for an event sponsored by us, or when you report a problem to us.
From Your Device
From Other Sources
We may collect information about you, such as your name, email address, shipping and/or residence address, websites you visited, product preferences, product purchases, your user ID and/or user name associated with Social Media, any information or content you have permitted Social Media to share with us, such as your profile picture, friends lists, and any information you have made public in connection with Social Media, from other sources, including from:
- Other customers who provide information about you, such as to send you a gift or when they sign up for a refer-a-friend program.
- Order processing service providers, such as fraud prevention and fulfillment and delivery partners.
- Social media platforms, when you access our social media pages and communicate with us on third-party social media websites such as Facebook®, Instagram®, Pinterest®, SnapChat® , TikTok®, or Twitter® (collectively, "Social Media ").
- Unaffiliated third parties, such as marketing and advertising companies, ad networks, data co- ops and market research companies, data analytics providers, data enrichment providers, and consumer research providers. We may also receive information about you from commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases.
Information We Derive or Infer
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may draw inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address or infer that you are interested in certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- To learn about how you interact with our Site
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To conduct analytics activities
- To improve our websites and services
- To facilitate Interest Based Advertising
In many cases, the data collected through these cookies is controlled by us, but in some cases the data collected through use of these cookies is controlled by our vendors or other third parties. Cookies may remain on your device for an extended period. If you use your browser's method of blocking or removing cookies, some, but not all, types of cookies may be deleted and/or blocked. If you delete or block cookies, some functionality on our Site may not work properly.
Other Tracking Technologies: In addition to cookies, we may use other types of tracking technologies in connection with our Site, advertisements, and other digital service offerings. Like with cookies, the data collected through these other types of tracking technologies is in many cases controlled by us. However, in some cases the data collected through these other technologies is controlled by our vendors or other third parties.
Web Beacons: Web beacons are embedded images or objects that are used on web pages or emails. Examples of why we may use web beacons include:
- For business analytics purposes, such as understanding the number of people who visit our Site or view specific content within a webpage
- To improve our Site and services
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To verify system and server integrity
Embedded Scripts: We may use embedded scripts that collect information about your interactions with our Site and advertisements. These scripts are temporarily loaded into your web browser and are active only while you are connected to our Site or advertisement.
Device and Activity Monitoring: We may use technologies that monitor and record your interactions with our Site, such as your click-related activity and keystrokes. These technologies may also collect and analyze information from your device, such your operating system, plug-ins, and system fonts. Examples of why we may monitor include:
- To troubleshoot
- To understand and improve our Site and services
- To customize your experience
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To detect security incidents and other malicious activity
- To verify system and server integrity
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide the Wine Services and to process your order requests. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and manage your online account, and permit you to log into the Site.
- Complete the transactions you request, including, for example, to securely process your payment, process your order, verify your age, and provide customer service.
- Perform our contractual obligations, send cart reminders, and use your information as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship.
- Communicate with you, including providing account notifications or order status updates, providing product recall notifications, confirming your preferences, engaging with you on social media, or providing you information about relevant programs, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or offerings, and to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Provide you with customized content, and track orders and shopping cart items.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
- Inform you of new products, services, promotions, and offers through email, postal mail, telephone or other means.
- Facilitate your engagement with us, including to enable you to post comments and reviews on our Site, to engage with other customers, and to post on social media.
- Improve our Site, the Wine Services, product offerings and your shopping experience.
- Perform other internal business purposes such as to authenticate users of our websites and applications.
- Provide product recommendations and other intelligent function. We use patented proprietary technology to recommend products that we think you might enjoy. Our technology may use artificial intelligence, machine learning or other technology to analyze and train models based on your product browsing, selection and purchase history to generate product recommendations that enhance your shopping experience on the Site.
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, loyalty or membership programs, or other promotions.
- Tailor the content and information that we send or display to you, offer personalized recommendations, help, and instructions, and otherwise personalize your experience while using our Site and the Wine Services.
- Send you marketing materials for the Wine Services and other promotions and advertising.
- Identify unique Site visitors.
- Administer the Site and monitor, audit, and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site.
- Support our business operations and functions, including compliance, fraud prevention, marketing, security, and legal.
- Carry out short-term activities and other internal uses related to the products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us.
- Conduct internal research and development.
- Detect, investigate, and respond to security incidents and protect against illegal or objectionable activities, including the unauthorized use of our Site, and protect the rights and property of us and others.
- Debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Site.
- Comply with our legal obligations, including those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions.
- Administer surveys and conduct other market research.
- Enable record-keeping and for auditing purposes.
- Update and maintain the accuracy of our information.
- Perform business analytics for such purposes as forecasting and planning, developing statistics on engagement with our Site, and measuring how well our marketing and promotional activities perform.
- Maintain safety and security measures, including to detect and respond to threats to our business and online operations, and prevent, investigate and prosecute fraud, and other criminal activities.
- Conduct risk management, investigations, reporting and other legal and compliance functions.
- Support system administration and technology management, including optimizing our Site.
- Identify prospective customers, business clients, suppliers, and other vendors.
- Conduct quality control and training.
- Administer our relationships with customers, Licensed Retailers, clients and vendors.
- In connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or similar corporate transactions.
- Fulfill our legal obligations.
- Fulfill other notified purposes that we describe to you at the time we collect your information.
- For any other business purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
We may use analytical tools to evaluate site performance through the use of aggregated data. We use both session and persistent cookies on our Site. (Session cookies expire at the end of a short period of time after you visit the Site. Persistent cookies, also called stored cookies, remain active until disabled through your browser settings or until a longer-term pre-set expiration date.) Please note that if you turn off cookies in your browser settings, you will not be able to shop from our Site.
We may also work with one or more data-modeling and/or data-append service which allows us to combine the information you have provided, or have permitted us to gather directly from you, including but not limited to your email, IP address(es) and/or other personal information, with other data, including offline data, in order to learn more about you.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with vendors, service providers, and our affiliated companies that we engage to provide services to us or on our behalf, such as support for the internal operations of our Site (including payment processors and third parties engaged in processing and fulfilling your order), electronic mail, postal mail, text messages, product and service delivery, conducting analysis to improve our services and Site, research, digital marketing, and answering your questions. Service providers only use the information they receive from us for the purposes specified in our contracts with them. We don't allow them to retain, use, disclose or otherwise handle your personally identifiable information for their own purposes.
- Related Companies: We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies that may use your personal information as described in this notice.
- Ad Tech Companies and Other Providers: We may share limited personal information (such as a unique identification number and online and technical information) with ad tech companies and other online providers of services. When we share your information in this context, we follow applicable legal requirements, which may require that we provide opt-out rights or other individual rights.
- Business Partners and Other Third Parties. Where we have the legal right, we may share or otherwise make your information available to business partners or other third parties for a business purpose that we have approved. When we disclose information in this context, we make sure that we comply with applicable legal requirements, which may include providing opt- out or other rights with respect to the shared data. We require that the recipients of this data protect such data, obey use restrictions, and comply with all applicable laws.
- Co-Branded Offerings. Sometimes we may offer you a co-branded product, service, or other promotion in cooperation with another business. When we disclose your information to our co-branding partner in this context, we prohibit them from using the provided information for purposes outside of the co-branded offering. If you choose to take advantage of a co-branded offer, the information that you provide directly to our co-branding partner will be subject to their privacy notice and practices.
- Legal Requirements and Government Authorities. We may share your personal information where we believe the disclosure is required by law, or otherwise necessary to comply with the law, regulatory requirements, requests from public authorities, or to enforce our agreements or policies, to protect our rights, the rights and property of customers, our partners or the public (including for fraud prevention purposes and to prevent, investigate and prosecute criminal activities).
- Security and Safety Disclosures. We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, affiliates and other persons and entities for the purpose of protecting the rights, safety, security, and property of customers, associates, and the public. We may also disclose this information to protect and enforce our rights (including for fraud prevention purposes and to prevent, investigate and prosecute criminal and other unlawful activities) and to assist others to do the same.
- With Notice or Consent. We may also disclose information about you, including personal information, to other third parties, where we have provided specific notice to you or asked for your consent, as required by law.
Notwithstanding anything else in this notice, we may share data that has been aggregated or deidentified in such a manner that it is no longer considered personal information for any purpose without limitation. When we share aggregated or deidentified data, we require recipients to refrain from reidentifying the data and to pass this obligation on to downstream recipients. We may share non- personal information we collect from you with third parties without express notice to or consent from you, and we may exploit, use and disclose non-personal information without limitation of any kind.
INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
Interest based advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) occurs when advertisements are displayed to you based on information collected from your online interactions over time and across multiple websites that you visit, or across multiple devices or online services that you may use. Companies that engage in interest-based advertising use this information to predict your preferences and show you ads that are most likely to be of interest to you.
Some of the content, applications, and tracking technologies on our Site is controlled by third parties, which include ad tech companies or other online service providers that serve interest-based advertisements. We do not control these third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
For example, you can block the collection and use of information related to you by online platforms and ad tech companies for the purpose of serving interest-based advertising by visiting the following websites of the self-regulatory programs of which those companies are members:
You may still see “contextual” ads even if you opt out of interest-based ads. These ads, however, are based on the context of what you are looking at on the websites and pages you visit. Even if you opt out of interest-based ads you will still receive these contextual ads.
When you visit our Site, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We, or service providers on our behalf, may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout. In addition, some of our advertising partners enable us to translate your email address or phone number into an identifier that can't be used to identify you personally. Our advertising partners then use that unique identifier to show ads that are more relevant to you across the web.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we maintain, including appropriate technical, administrative, and physical measures designed to protect information from unauthorized or illegal access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. When you make an online purchase on the Site, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your personal information. SSL software encrypts the personal information that is transmitted between you and our Site. We do not share your payment information with any third party except our payment processing provider for the purpose of processing your payment. To the extent we store any of your payment information, it is in a tokenized form, passed While we strive to secure the information we collect, even reasonable security measures do not guarantee the security of information transmitted via the Internet. We cannot guarantee that information we seek to protect will be protected under all circumstances, including those beyond our reasonable control. You acknowledge and agree that you transmit information to us via our Site at your own risk. Additionally, if you share emails you receive from us with others, you may be unintentionally sharing your personal information contained in these emails with such parties, and you acknowledge that you will be sharing it at your own risk. You also play an important role in protecting your information. It is your responsibility to select a strong password, change it regularly, not reuse or share your password, and alert us if you have any concerns about unauthorized use of your account.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails or text messages at any time by following the instructions included in those communications. If you opt out of receiving emails, please allow up to ten (10) business days for the unsubscribe to take place. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from us that were already in process. Please note that even if you opt out, we may continue to contact you regarding your order, your participation in a Wine Program, your gift purchase or other transactions you initiate or initiated, or to respond to any inquiry or request you make to us.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal and compliance requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is anonymized so that you can no longer be identified from it or it is removed from our systems and records.
Our Site is directed to adults 21 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from people under the age of 21, including children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a user who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This notice applies to “personal information” that we collect, meaning information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include: publicly available information from government records; deidentified or aggregated consumer information; personal information covered by certain sector- specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
California Notice at Collection
We collect the following categories of personal data: identifiers (such as your name, email, or IP address); commercial information (such as records of products you purchased); characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. federal law (such as your age); Internet or electronic network activity (such as information about your activity on our Site); geolocation data (such as your city of residence); audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (such as phone recordings when you call our customer service channels); and inferences drawn from your personal data to create a profile (such as your product preferences). For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see the Information We Collect section above. For examples of the sources of such data collection, please see the How We Collect Your Information section above. We use personal data for the business or commercial purposes described in the How We Use Your Information section above. We disclose personal data for the business purposes described in the How We Share Your Information section above.
Additionally, in the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Recipients|
|Identifiers (such as your name, email, or IP address)||Licensed Retailers; Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Internet Service Providers; Other Technology/Saa S Providers; Business Partners and Other Third-Party Service Providers; Co-Branding Partners; Government and Regulatory Authorities; Security Services; Third Parties Pursuant to Your Consent.|
|Commercial Information (such as records of products you purchased)||Licensed Retailers; Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Other Technology/SaaS Providers; Business Partners and Other Third-Party Service Providers; Government and Regulatory Authorities.|
|Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or U.S. federal law (such as your age)||Licensed Retailers; Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Other Technology/SaaS Providers; Government and Regulatory Authorities.|
|Internet or Electronic Network Activity (such as information about your activity on our Site)||Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Internet Service Providers; Other Technology/SaaS Providers; Business Partners and Other Third-Party Service Providers; Co-Branding Partners; Security Services.|
|Geolocation Data (such as your city of residence)||Service Providers, Ad Tech Companies; Internet Service Providers; Other Technology/SaaS Providers.|
|Audio, Electronic, Visual, or Similar Information (such as phone recordings when you call our customer service)||Licensed Retailers; Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Other Technology/SaaS Providers; Security Services.|
|Inferences Drawn from Your Personal Information to Create a Profile (such as your purchases and shopping preferences)||Service Providers; Related Companies; Ad Tech Companies; Other Technology/SaaS Providers; Business Partners and Other Third-Party Service Providers.|
Selling and Sharing Personal Data
While we do not sell or share your personal data with third parties in exchange for money, some of our advertising and analytics activities may constitute “sharing” or “selling” under California law. In order to operate our business; conduct business analytics; conduct marketing, personalization, and advertising; for interest-based advertising including cross-context advertising purposes; and to better understand, improve, and personalize our interactions with you, we have shared or sold the following categories of personal information to the following categories of third parties:
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties|
|Identifiers (such as your name, email, or IP address)||Marketing and advertising partners.|
|Commercial Information (such as records of products you purchased)||Marketing and advertising partners.|
|Internet or Electronic Network Activity (such as information about your activity on our Site)||Marketing and advertising partners.|
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. We also do not knowingly sell personal data about consumers under the age of 21.
Your California Privacy Rights
You have the right to opt out of sale and sharing of your personal information at any time by clicking here. If you decide you want to opt back into the sale and sharing of your personal information after you have opted out, you may submit your request to email@example.com. You can also opt out of certain sharing, sales, and targeted advertising by visiting our Site with a legally-recognized opt-out preference signal enabled (such as the Global Privacy Control). Please note that, depending on which legally-recognized opt-out preference signal you use and whether you are logged into your account with us, our processing of the signal may be limited to the specific browser or device that you are using. You may need to renew your opt-out choice if you use a different browser or device to access our Site or if you clear your cookies.
As a California resident, you also have the right to: (1) request correction of inaccurate personal data; (2) request deletion of your personal data (subject to certain exceptions); and (3) request to know more about and access your personal data, including in a portable format. With limited exceptions, you may only make a verifiable consumer request to correct, delete or know your personal information twice within a 12-month period. You also have the right to not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Data Correction: To correct your personal data, please log into your Macy's Wine Shop account and update your information.
Data Deletion: To request deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will review the request to see if an exception applies that allows us to retain some or all your information. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech or to ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct Licensed Retailers and our service providers to take similar action. If an exception applies, we will provide you information about that exception.
Request To Know: To request to know what personal information we have collected about you, submit your request to email@example.com. Once we receive your request and verify your identity (as described below), we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the personal information has been collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and (f) if we sold your personal information or shared your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising, the categories of personal information we have sold or shared.
Verification: When you submit a request, you may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity. We may verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as your email address, shipping address, or order number. If we deny your request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. Please do not provide any sensitive personal information in connection with such a request, such as a driver's license or other government-issued ID. In some cases, we may be required to contact the individual who is the subject of the request to verify his or her own identity or confirm you have permission to submit this request on that consumer's behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please send your request to email@example.com.
Notice of Financial Incentives
From time to time, we offer financial incentives. For example, we may provide discounts or other benefits to customers who sign up to receive our marketing emails or text messages. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal data from you, such as identifiers like your name, email address and telephone number. You can opt-in to a financial incentive by following the sign-up instructions, and you have the ability to opt out of the program by following the opt-out instructions. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will provide to you when you sign up. The value of your personal data is reasonably related to the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Our Site is located within the United States. Your Personal Information will be processed and shared in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may provide different levels of protection compared with non-United States jurisdictions. If you are located in the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Site or providing you with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY